merchants need today.
Accept Payments Quickly: Sending Invoices
If you need a quick way to send invoices – without needing a website – we’ll walk through the process from start to finish. At this point, you should’ve already opened a PayPal Business account. Now, you’re ready to create a professional-looking invoice and send it to your customers or clients. If you need help at any point, please call us at 844-720-4039.
Creating and sending invoices (total time: ~5 minutes per invoice)
It’s free and easy to create and send an invoice that your customers can pay – even if they don’t have an account with PayPal. You only pay a low transaction fee when your customers pay you. View fees.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your PayPal Business account username and password
- Your customers’ email addresses
- Your company logo (optional)
- Log into your PayPal Business account.
- Click Tools at the top of the page, and then click Invoicing.
- Next, select Create Invoice.
- Add your recipient’s email address.
- To add a name or shipping address, click Add customer details.
- Enter the items, quantity, price.
- Click Send.
Your customers will receive an email with your invoice. They can pay securely by credit or debit card, PayPal, or PayPal Credit.*
*PayPal Credit is subject to consumer credit approval.
Watch how to create and send an invoice.
When you’re ready, you can also:
If we can help you with any of the above steps, please give us a call at 844-720-4039.