- PayPal has extended Seller Protection to cover a broad range of intangible goods for eligible merchants.
- Intangible Seller Protection coverage is available globally, spanning more than 200 countries and regions where PayPal merchants operate.
PayPal has extended Seller Protection to cover a broad range of intangible goods for eligible merchants. Intangible Seller Protection coverage is available globally.Nov 18, 2020
- Modulr, a leading Payments as a Service API platform, has secured a £9 million investment from PayPal Ventures to develop additional products, grow its team and expand its customer base
PayPal Ventures invests £9 million into Modulr, a leading Payments as a Service API platform, to help it accelerate digital businesses’ adoption of embedded payments Modulr allows its customers...Nov 18, 2020
PayPal today announced it is partnering with Even, the responsible on-demand pay platform, as part of its continued commitment to improve the financial health of its workforce. All PayPal...Nov 17, 2020
- Consumers report an increase in arguments and financial stress due to working and schooling from home. Bobby Berk shares design tips and a new way to afford it all with PayPal's Pay in 4, a "buy now, pay later" solution, in time for the holidays.
PayPal announced today they are partnering with Queer Eye's home design expert, Bobby Berk, to help Americans confined at home find new ways to configure their space and plan for the holidays.Nov 16, 2020
- Starting immediately, customers can utilize PayPal and Venmo QR codes at checkout in more than 8,200 CVS stores nationwide
Starting immediately, customers can utilize PayPal and Venmo QR codes at checkout in more than 8,200 CVS stores nationwide.Nov 15, 2020
- Introducing Amex Send and Split: A New Way for PayPal and Venmo Customers to Send Money and Split Purchases
We’re always looking for new and exciting ways to make it easy for you to send and receive money from your friends and family, whether you’re splitting the costs for food delivery or sending a...Nov 12, 2020
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced its third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2020. The earnings release and related materials discussing these results can be...Nov 2, 2020
The investments are part of PayPal's commitment to invest $530 million to support Black-owned businesses, strengthen underrepresented minority communities and fight for racial equity and economic equality.Oct 28, 2020
- Will enable cryptocurrency as a funding source for digital commerce at its 26 million merchants
The migration toward digital payments and digital representations of value continues to accelerate, driven by the COVID-19 pandemic and the increased interest in digital currencies from central banks and consumers.Oct 21, 2020
Extend, the leading provider of modern product protection, today announced a $40 million Series B round led by Meritech Capital, with participation from PayPal Ventures as well as existing investors Great Point Ventures and Shah Capital Partners – bringing Extend’s funding to $56 million since its founding in February 2019.Oct 15, 2020