- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen Selects PayPal as Exclusive Buy Now, Pay Later Partner to Build Lifestyle Brand
- PayPal is announcing a new partnership with Cravings by Chrissy Teigen that will introduce PayPal as the exclusive Buy Now, Pay later provider on the lifestyle brand’s online store
- PayPal’s innovative payment technology will support the vision and growth of the Cravings brand and tap into the consumer demand for flexible payments as they shop online.
PayPal’s innovative payment technology will support the vision and growth of the Cravings brand and tap into the consumer demand for flexible payments as they shop online.Apr 27, 2021
- New PayPal Fraud Protection Solution Addresses Growing Threats Facing Merchants
Research from the Ponemon Institute and PayPal details the real cost of online fraud and how PayPal’s Fraud Protection Advanced is helping merchants protect against it.Apr 12, 2021
- PayPal Collaborates With Actor Neil Patrick Harris To Help Consumers Navigate Safe In-Store ShoppingSafely navigate the in-store shopping experience with new ways to pay touch free through PayPal and Venmo, and other COVID-19 shopping etiquette tips and tricks from Neil Patrick Harris
Neil Patrick Harris shares his COVID-19 shopping etiquette tips and tricks, including paying touch free with PayPal & Venmo QR Codes in CVS Stores.Jan 28, 2021
- In 2020, PayPal helped more than 75,000 businesses support over 300,000 employees
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced that the company is now accepting applications for small business loans through the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck...Jan 19, 2021
- Select Venmo customers can cash government-issued paper stimulus checks remotely, typically within minutes, free-of-charge using the Venmo app Cash a Check feature
Venmo has today announced that it is introducing a new Cash a Check feature in the Venmo app for select customers, enabling Venmo's community to access a quick, easy and secure way to cash paper...Jan 4, 2021
- PayPal customers can cash their second round of government-issued paper stimulus checks remotely, typically within minutes, free-of-charge using the PayPal app cash-a-check feature
With the recent passage of the second COVID-19 relief bill which included stimulus payments for individuals, PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) has today announced that check-cashing fees...Dec 22, 2020
- Innovative UPI integration to help with increased convenience and grow international remittances into India
Xoom, PayPal's international digital money transfer service announced its integration with NPIL's/NPCI's Unified Payments Interface (UPI), a real-time payment system facilitating inter-bank...Dec 21, 2020
- PayPal launches touch-free payments in-store with iZettle's point of sale app to support UK businesses post-lockdownProvides consumers with a touch-free option to pay safely and securely with PayPal in-store and support local businesses in the run-up to Christmas
PayPal today launched QR code payments in iZettle's point of sale app, allowing small businesses across the UK - from retailers to florists and cafes - to accept safe and secure touch-free...Dec 9, 2020
- PayPal's remittance service expands U.S. domestic services to offer people more ways to support their loved ones amidst the pandemic
Xoom, PayPal's remittance service, today announced that customers in the U.S. can now send money directly to a recipient's eligible bank account or debit card. Available to customers in the U.S.,...Nov 19, 2020
- PayPal has extended Seller Protection to cover a broad range of intangible goods for eligible merchants.
- Intangible Seller Protection coverage is available globally, spanning more than 200 countries and regions where PayPal merchants operate.
PayPal has extended Seller Protection to cover a broad range of intangible goods for eligible merchants. Intangible Seller Protection coverage is available globally.Nov 18, 2020