- Issued by Synchrony and Powered by Visa, the First-Ever Venmo Credit Card Provides Automatic Cash Back on Every Purchase, Personalized Rewards and a Mobile-First Experience
Venmo today introduced its first-ever Venmo Credit Card, issued by Synchrony (NYSE: SYF) and powered by the Visa network, which gives customers automatic cash back on every eligible purchase, a...Oct 5, 2020
- PayPal Business Debit Mastercard® Rewards Small Businesses with Unlimited Cash Back on Eligible Spending and Gives Business Owners Instant Access to their PayPal Funds Online and In Stores where Mastercard is accepted
Today, PayPal (Nasdaq: PYPL) and Mastercard (NYSE: MA) announced that they are continuing the global expansion of the popular PayPal Business Debit Mastercard. The debit card makes it easier for...Sep 23, 2020
- As COVID-19 drives digital payments shift, consumers and small businesses can move money quickly through PayPal and Visa Direct capabilities.
As COVID-19 drives digital payments shift, consumers and small businesses can move money quickly through PayPal and Visa Direct capabilities.Sep 9, 2020
- Expands 'Buy Now Pay Later' product suite with 'Pay in 4' installments solution in the U.S.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced "Pay in 4," a short-term installment offering for customers in the U.S. Pay in 4 can help merchants drive conversion, revenue and customer...Aug 31, 2020
- In-store QR Code integration enables safer, touch-free payment transactions
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced that CVS Pharmacy will be the first national retailer to integrate PayPal and Venmo QR code technology in its checkout experience at all of its...Jul 30, 2020
- New In-App Feature Enables Touch Free In-Person Payments in an Era of Social Distancing
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) has today rolled out the ability to use QR Codes to buy and sell goods in 28 markets around the globe. From farmers markets to selling secondhand goods - the...May 19, 2020
- PayPal customers can cash their government-issued paper stimulus checks remotely, usually within minutes, free-of-charge using PayPal’s in-app cash-a-check feature
PayPal customers can cash their government-issued paper stimulus checks remotely, usually within minutes, free-of-charge using PayPal’s in-app cash-a-check feature.Apr 24, 2020
- PayPal customers with a PayPal Cash Mastercard® can receive their stimulus payment directly through PayPal by following a few simple steps.
At PayPal we know it’s important that you can access your funds quickly, easily and securely, especially during these unprecedented times. Yesterday, the IRS launched a new tool for people...Apr 11, 2020
- Announces set of measures to assist those most impacted
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced a set of relief measures to help its more than 24 million merchants around the world impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). The company is...Mar 31, 2020
- FIS Extends Partnership with PayPal to Enable U.S. Cardholders to Redeem Loyalty Points for Purchases
Key facts Cardholders of U.S. financial institutions that participate in the FIS Premium Payback network will be able to use their rewards points to pay for purchases at millions of PayPal...Feb 12, 2020